Jan 24, 2009

Home Project Continues

Well, as promised, we said we would post some picture of the progress we made this week on our converted nursery.

Here is the East half of the room before we moved all of our stuff:



Here is Robert Painting the Ceiling:



Here is the room with the walls and ceiling painted, but not the floor yet:



Here is Robert painting the floor:



And here is the east side fully painted:



We'll post more photos next week (hopefully), when we have the storage back on the east side and the west side looking more like a nursery.

3 comments:

  1. Hey there...I was just checking my e-mail, and noticed that you 'updated', but then come here, and so no pictures.

    What is your gmail address? Then I can say 'hi' via google talk. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it looks like this was just posted, and it also looks like Steph just commented. Funny, we're all on at the same time. Saturday night winding down, huh? I also noticed that we've all changed our blog template to something "hearty". I guess love must be in the air, or something. The nursery is lookin' great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. K, now I see the pics. I wonder why I couldn't last night.

    Great job, guys! Can't wait to see the completed project.

    ReplyDelete