If you think we may be joking, here is a picture that shows a count of each baby.

We made plans to look for another car today also. We knew we needed a car, but didn't know whether we could get by with another SUV or we needed a mini-van. Well, I guess the mini-van won out. We couldn't find one that fit our needs yet, so our salesman will start looking around for us. We were looking at an Uplander that they have available. The problem is that is doesn't have A/C in the rear, which is a really crazy design for Arizona. We want to make sure it stays cool for our children back there. Our salesman knows what we want, so we have confidence he will find something good for us.

I was so excited when I heard the news. I just showed Jakob your post, he said: 'Sweet, I'm going to have 4 cousins!' (from you two) You are going to have to definitely upgrade your housing situation, now. haha
ReplyDelete