Well, Robert had enough people persuade him to start using a blogging web site that already had most everything setup. This will make it easier for us to update the blog. We know we have been a little lacking.
The news has spread around quite fast, but if any of you don't know, we had an ultrasound a week and a half ago. We are having a boy!!!! We should have new ultrasound pictures posted soon.
Many people have asked us what name we are going to give him. Well, he is Tiger for now. We'll most likely give him a different name, but we don't have anything set in stone. We want to see him first before we name him.
We went to Southern Utah over Thanksgiving. We had a great time. We spent time with Robert's immediate family on Thursday and then his extended family on Friday. We then went to Cannonville on Saturday and went to church there on Sunday. It was a lot of traveling in a week, but not as much as we did during our Nauvoo vacation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love your new blog!!! It looks like it's been a combined effort. I'm glad you conformed 'cause it's great to be able to comment. I added your new blog URL to my blogs I'm following, so now I can see when you post something new. I love the ultrasound picture. How exciting!
ReplyDeleteSHELLS!!! I did one of these things too! but I don't know how to do most of the stuff yet.
ReplyDeleteOh yeah and HAPPY B-DAY!!!
ReplyDeleteWell hello Fletchers. Welcome to the blogspot neighborhood. Now I can add you to our blog role and I can see when you post something new. Congrats on the baby boy news.
ReplyDelete